Welcome to Kulvriksh
Kulvriksh Family Sites
By way of illustration, and without limitation, you shall refrain from posting, transmitting, sending or otherwise making available, through or in connection with the Service, the following:
- Photographs and other content which include nudity, sexuality, pornography, indecency, vulgarity, violence and/or any offensive subject matter.
- Any content which may violate the privacy or breach the confidentiality of other people, including members in your family tree. Our Service allows you to define specific privacy settings regarding individual names, dates, email addresses and other personally identifying information. Please make use of these abilities and respect the privacy of others.
- Any photos or email addresses of living individuals (other than your own), if done without their consent.
- Any information relating to minors or underage children, which identifies them, their personal details or their address and other means of communication with them, without the direct consent of their parent or guardian.
- Any content which does not belong to you or which you do not have a right to use.
- Any content that impairs and/or infringes the property or other rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks. We are extremely sensitive to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Be aware that content, including photographs, even if submitted to a site of which you are a Member, belongs to its creator or submitter and you should not reproduce it without permission of the owner.
- Any content which is obscene, indecent, defamatory, derogatory, fraudulent, degrading, abusive, hateful, false, misleading, inaccurate, untrue, malicious, offensive, harassing, threatening, or incites racial, religious or ethnic hatred.
- Any content that causes anyone alarm, annoyance, anxiety, embarrassment, offence or distress.
- Any content that could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware; is unlawful or promotes or teaches unlawful activity.
- Any computer virus or other malicious or harmful code.
You must not:
- Impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status.
- Hold yourself out as an employee or representative of Kulvriksh Ltd. or any of its affiliates.
- Stalk or harass or make persistent or regular contact with other users without their consent or encouragement or after any consent or encouragement has, expressly or impliedly, been withdrawn.
- Send commercial emails, spam emails, unsolicited bulk mail or any other email which may harass its recipient(s).
- Use our Website or Service in a way that might damage our name or reputation.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website or Service.
- Exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of or access to the Website.
- Perform any activity that requires any form of payment from Members and/or users of the family sites or any other area of Kulvriksh.
- Advertise or offer to sell products or services, except where this is expressly permitted by us and by law (in which case you must comply with any terms relating to such activities that we specify).
- Include links on our Website or Service to third party websites outside the Kulvriksh Website Group.
By posting content on the Website, you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive license to host, copy, post and distribute such content.
We do not guarantee that the Service will be operable at all the times or during down time, including but not limited to Internet Service Provider outages, equipment failures, scheduled maintenance or force majeure conditions.
Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access to Service and or to complete our online registration you may have to provide certain data and information. It is your responsibility and obligation that the information and the data provided is true, complete and up to date.
Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account including for all activities, acts or omission that occur through the use of your password and account.
Payments and Subscriptions
The Service is available under subscription plans of various durations. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Paid Account and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Your subscription will automatically be renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you inform us you wish to cancel your subscription. At the time of automatic renewal, the subscription fee will be charged to the payment method last specified by you. We provide the option of changing these payment details if needed. All payments of Fees due hereunder shall be made in INR Rupees. No refunds will be given for use of the Software and/or Services for partial periods to the extent that any of the Software and/or Services are purchased by you on a monthly and/or annual basis.
All Service upgrades or addition of new features are effective immediately while downgrades are effective as of next renewable date. We may change the prices of the plans or the plans and/or provide an upgrade Service or feature at any time in which case new prices of the plans or the new plans will be in effect as of next billing cycle.
Star * (term & condition)
Data access is for life time, to add anything in your account is valid for 1 year. After 1 year whenever you want to add anything you have to take renewal.